Thursday 22 August 2013

Brief overview of GCSE Geography Curriculum

Section A: Human World - Students will need to study all of these topics. 
  •   Topic 1: Economic Change 
  •   Topic 2: Settlement Change 
  •   Topic 3: Population Change
Section B: Peoples issues - Students will need to pick one of the two topics below. 
  •    Topic 4: A Moving World
  •   Topic 5: A Tourist's World. 


When it comes to choosing between physical and human geography, I have to say I am a loyal fan of 'Team Physical', mountains, glaciers and rivers have always been my forte when it comes to geography. This means I have found myself significantly less confident in human geography and so I have chosen to create a blog on settlement change to identify my weaknesses and improve in this area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment